Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Great Black and White Photographers part 3

1.) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them?
What caught my attention on my photos was the angles of the photos, and how old in the back days that the photos were tooken. What also caught my attention was the setting of the photos, they look really chilled and like a normal simple life photos.

2.) Look at those 2 photos you posted last time. Use your five senses to tell me more about those photos. Answer them on your blog.

  • I see a cloudy, fall day on the photo where the tree is not bloomed and the house is in the back.
  • I smell dirt, and trees in the 2nd and 1st photos and maybe like paper for the one with the women that is walking out of a company or store.
  • I hear people talking in groups on my first photo on the second one i hear a quiet neighborhood maybe birds chirping, and on the last photo with the man walking in and the women walking out i hear people in a office of store talking to each other.
  • I taste-
  • I feel- a breeze in all the photos, and i feel like its also fall in the photos because of the way the sky is and the brightness thats in the photos.

3.) Finally, what would you like to create to show the world your great photographer. Ideas include, posters, power points, a blog, etc. You tell me what you would like to create so we can come up with a plan to share your thoughts and ideas about your photographer with your classmates and with the rest of the school.
  • To show the school or my class mates id like to make a powerpoint with his life story and a biography about him, and whats his done in life and what led him up to a good photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment