Friday, January 6, 2012

2011 Year!

 My Favorites Of 2011


This photo was one of my favorite photos because it shows a man who lost his life in war, and during his ceremony his dog is laying right beside his casket.





This photo was also my favorite because of how the lightening and sky is shown and how the camera caught the capture of the lightening sky's.





This photo was in my favorite category because of the way the town is shown perfectly and the dust sky.






2011

1. What was the best song of 2011?
 Rolling in the deep by Adele went on billboards in the U.S and was played constantly on all radio stations in Austin Texas. I think she is considered the best song player of 2011.








2. What was the best movie of 2011?
A Separation was the best movie in 2011 because it was rated 8.6. The movie is about a couple getting a divorce because the woman wants too get their only daughter a good education but the husband refuses and wants to stay behind because his father suffers from a disease.











3. What was the most important news story of the year?
Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan was the most important news of the year because it was major and affected many peoples lives and many lost homes and loved ones when the water arose and started making its way towards homes within 10 seconds.








 4. Who was the most important person of 2011?
Joe Bidden was the most important because he is the 47th vice president. He also helped with the Budget act in 2011 and the Job creation act in 2011.












My Holiday Break

1.Something that happened over the break is that i found a woman that breeds Maltese puppy's, and im gonna get one at the end of the month which will be my own late Christmas present to myself:)

2.My resolutions for 2012 are too stay on track, get my hours done and too get my license by this summer, also too pick up more hours at work and save $$ for graduation and a apartment for next summer too move out and start ACC.!

3.In 2012 im looking forward too being a Senior.


No comments:

Post a Comment